Friday, February 10, 2012

almost 8 months old

It's Vinod's Friday off today and he gets to hang out with her. I'm a little jealous that he gets so much time with her, but most of all I'm super grateful that he's such a good sport about watching her. Because taking care of a baby doesn't come naturally to him. At his first diaper change, he used 7 wipes. Yep, 7 wipes.

Nowadays, he is way less stressed about watching her on his Friday off. He enjoys his time with her and takes really good care of her as well. Naomi has a blast too. And I don't get 20 calls a day anymore.

My baby girl is almost 8 months old. She got her flu shot today. She measured 29.25 inches and weighed 20 pounds 12 ounces at her doctor's visit today. She's growing well and is such a joy and delight to us. We are super grateful.

Here she is on Dad's watch a few weeks ago.....

No comments:

Post a Comment